How Freelancer.com Works

Do you want to make real money online? You can with Freelancer.com. I have tried it myself and you can too.
You may have heard about the site and the countless opportunities for work that it offers. Not to mention, the large amount of bucks that employers are ready to pay out for a good work. I am personally using the site and have won many bids. Here it goes.

  1. Make an account. Register at Freelancer.com. It is free and easy. You'll only be asked with some basic information. 
  2. Verify your account. Check the e-mail you used to sign up and see if there is something from freelancer.com. You'll be asked to click the verifying link.
  3. Get ready to bid. Move your mouse point over "Make Money" and you'll see a drop down menu. Click on the "Bid on Projects". You'll get redirected to tons of categories that fits your expertise. 
  4. Start earning. Once your bid is selected, you'll be deducted with $5.00. This is just one of the many fees that the site ask.
When it comes to payments, freelancer.com has its own way to secure them.  I have not tried it yet since they charge additional fees (which I have no intention of paying). You'll come across with milestone payments, this means that you are asking for an advance payment even before the the project starts. Well, not all employers favor milestone payments. Again, you and the employer will decide on how the whole project will go.

I had my first employer pay me directly through paypal. Yes, I was deducted with $5.00 and was not able to fill up that negative balance. As a result, my account was suspended. I did not fret, it is always free and easy to register. Some employers will encourage those without experience (perfect for you)! Don't ever worry if you don't have ratings (you'll see them as red stars) on your profile. Everything is all about the way you bid to the employer.

Finally, to make your profile more enticing. You might want to take some exams. They have one free exam about basic freelancer.com functions which I took. Others would cost you $5.00 for each. I did not waste my $5.

Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment